We Know The Game and We're Gonna Play It

So last night, I was explaining how I'm not too crazy about parades - I think they are a bit overrated and I tend to get bored (weird). So today, I might have been proved wrong. There I was - innocently sitting at my parents' kitchen counter, sipping on coffee after letting R out of the basement (in which my youngest brother inadvertently locked him in), but that's a different story.

ANYWAY:
The float featured at this particular time was something like Foster's Imaginary House of Friends (or something else eerily creepy and puppet-like), when out of nowhere, Rick Astley shows up! Yes. The king of "Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down" sure did not let us down - he officially Rickrolled every viewer of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Success doesn't even begin to describe what he accomplished. I was thoroughly entertained, slightly disturbed, yet couldn't look away. Rick Astley, you most definitely did NOT let me down today. You did, however, prompt my father to put on a trench coat and attempt your dance moves. But that's neither here nor there.

Comments

Popular Posts