oh mio goodness.

Now that I'm all mature and living the grown up life of getting up, looking presentable (read: shower), going to work, figuring out how to feed myself, clothe myself and all those nasty, boring details, I don't drink nearly as much pop as I used to.

I'll admit it's mainly for the simple, lazy reason I just don't want to carry a twelve pack of soda cans the additional seven minutes from the grocery store to my apartment. The only pop I consistently have is ginger ale. Why? I'll repeat: it's ginger ale.

My life has taken a turn for the better for I've been introduced to the glory of MiO, Kraft's dive into the liquid world. It's a drink enhancer without all those bad preservatives (okay, it does have food coloring...but I swear, that's it!) Best of all, it's delicious.

I should preface this by saying I've only tried the Berry Pomegranate flavor, but I can't get enough. It's slightly pricey at $3.99 for such a little bottle, you think. True, yes, it is little, but this is one instant where little goes a long way.

Image credit
I've tried the Kool-Aids, the Crystal Lights, the Propel Waters...MiO's got me. I've heard grumblings the Strawberry Watermelon isn't up to par, but the Mango Peach is delish.

Even the website proclaims, "Drinking MiO is awesome." Enhance your water now - you'll want to thank yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts