sleep in heavenly peace.

In the midst of learning of two horrific tragedies in the past week, one directly effecting the entire nation at Sandy Hook Elementary and one more personal, Saturday Night Live made an appropriate and classy move as a tribute to those whose lives have ended much much too soon.

The most touching version of "Silent Night":



Read more here.

My heart hangs heavy in the midst of this holiday season. However in the effort to make spirits light, if any good can come of these awful occurrences, let it be that we're all just a bit nicer to one another. Be grateful. Grab your loved ones and show them they are loved. Listen when it's needed and don't look back. Hug tight and don't let go (well eventually let go physically because that would just make everything a bit more difficult if you didn't).

And to my loved ones, know you are the reason I am who I am and I couldn't be any luckier than I am right now.

Comments

Popular Posts