time to kampe!

This here's a quick tale of my best friend's wedding.

Which happened about a month ago and I'm just now getting around to writing about it. Ho hum.

It was pretty darn surreal. I'm still not quite sure it happened, but yet I'm thinking it did.

I arrived in Cincy the Wednesday before because why not? Originally the plan was to help out with any last minute wedding details, given I haven't been able to do any of the little stuff, living out of the state and all. However, I arrived to a calm as could be bride - as sure of herself as ever. And a groom patient and gracious enough to allow me to invade their home just days before they were making it official.

I just wanted to hit pause on everything. Soak it all in. I haven't seen her happier or more stunning and for that, Brian, I thank you. It was truly a memorable, amazing weekend that if I think about too long, I become sad it's already over.

I'm excited to welcome a half brother-in-law in my life and as I warned him, when you marry Tina, I'm a part of that package - for better or worse.

Cheers to this next chapter, Mr. and Mrs. Kampe! Can't wait to see what's next. Love you two kids.

Pre-rehearsin'
Champagne supernova - all did up.
Strong selfie game.
It's official!
We did it!

Comments

Popular Posts