A Different Kind of Fine

Happy Friday!

(Here's to aiming high, but)...Today commences the day I start posting the song of the week on Fridays! Because let's be honest, we all wish weeks started and ended on Fridays.

So for this week's pick, I've chosen "A Different Kind of Fine" by Zac Brown Band. I was first introduced to them back in August 2007. Why do I remember? Why, I'll tell you! It was the formation of the now-annual Great Es(cape) trip to Cape Cod with Amanda and Bridget! It was a rainy day so we decided to traverse out to Provincetown. On the drive there, we played a CD that Amanda's brother had made her. Enter: the version of "Chicken Fried" NOT currently played on the radio (which, by the by, is much too poppy and has different lyrics than the good version we rocked to). That said, one song and I was hooked.

Thus:



Enjoy the sweet tunes!

Comments

Popular Posts