I Just Wanna Free Fall For A While.

Here it is! Your Friday ditty!

Introducing: "Wild at Heart" by Gloriana

My love for this song just increased greatly as my eyes witnessed the cheesiness that is this music video.



Background on how I learned: it's all thanks to my first time use of Sirius radio in our rental car in Flordia. Tina and I are driving along, coming back from getting groceries (I carried a watermelon!) and this song came on. We turned it on and used some sweet dance moves that shocked the senior citizens of Naples, FL. ("Car dancing? What is this? Kids these days!")

Needless to say...it took hearing the chorus once for us to get hooked.

Enjoy and if I send you a text message that only says, "WILD!!!!!" - be alarmed. Be very alarmed. Mostly because I'm not a huge believer in using more than one exclamation point at a time. I feel one does the trick.

Comments

Popular Posts