Martin Luther King Had A Dream.

And so did Katie.

Katie's is a bit weirder and doesn't benefit people as Martin's dream did; hers did, however, give me a chuckle first thing.

Welcome to the text I received earlier this morning:


Now - there are a few things that lead us to knowing this is indeed a dream. Let's start with the fact that it'd hardly be ideal to truly bring a pet octopus everywhere. Also, the major fact that I greatly dislike most every sea creature. Also, they are really ugly.

Judge's rule?
Dream.

However, if I were to have a (fictional) pet octopus, I'd want her to be exactly like Pearl, the tiny pink octopus in the great Disney movie, "Finding Nemo."


"Awwwww, you guys made me ink!"

Comments

Unknown said…
haha. Although I am not a lover of animals, if you had that lil guy from Finding Nemo, I think I may like it if you brought it everywhere!

Popular Posts