new life goal: be more like Kristen Wiig

A couple weekends ago, Tina and I finally got caught up with all the cool kids and went to see "Bridesmaids." Like most movies that receive rave reviews such as “funniest movie I’ve ever seen” and “I couldn’t stop laughing” and “just wait until the dress trying-on scene!,” I was wary about what we were about witness. Could it truly be as funny as everyone was saying? Heavens me.

If I know two things about me, it’s:
1)      Kristen Wiig makes me laugh EVERY TIME.
2)      How to be a bridesmaid.

I won’t spoil the movie for you or get your hopes up by sharing my actual thoughts, but let’s just say I was the opposite of disappointed. As Brother Mark says, “You know how I know a movie is actually really funny? When I ask people what their favorite scene is and everyone’s answer is different.” Well said, oh wise one.

Anywho, I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over and over again. I’d also like to thank the movie for resurrecting my undying love for Wilson Phillips’ “Hold On.”

Next up on my list: learn Kristen’s dance moves and insert them into my life ASAP as possible.

Image credit

Comments

Popular Posts