i haven't blogged all year!

So we meet for the first time, 2012, and so far, I like what I see. I'd also like to thank my dad for calling me out that my last post was almost a month ago. Sorry I've been busy with life, father.

In all seriousness, the holidaze have come and gone like they always do - my mom's gallbladder has come and gone like...it always does? No, not really, but she did get into a massive fight with it where the doctor found it necessary to break the two up so gallbladder no more!

Mark's come back from Spain and brought all his hair with him and more. It appears he's also left his English there and is currently saying things like "I has air pipe" and "I actually have a really big bottom lip." It's amusing so we're all hoping this is how it remains because it's free entertainment at its best.

Mainly I'm writing this post now because Alabama is only up 15-0 against LSU in this national championship and I'm too antsy to watch. I don't want to text Ricky because he's already "lubricated and ready for the game."

So until then...ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Comments

Popular Posts