at least i don't see dead people.

"I don't think it's fair for me to be on a jury since I'm a hologram" - Liz Lemon

Now I'm one of the biggest country fans there is and there's not much more I love than a live concert...add in the fact it's country...at Wrigley Field and I'm sold. Hook, line and sinker.

So flash forward to a night of The Band Perry, Chris Young, Miranda Lambert (more like Meh-randa...) and Brad Paisley.

Pure perfection.

But wait...there's more! About an hour into Brad's set, he slows it down and starts his latest duet, "Remind Me," which he sings with the infamous Carrie Underwood. It was at this point, I turned to Mark and said "No...could it be..." as a sparkly figured emerged from backstage.

AY CARUMBA. Carrie Underwood in the house, y'all. I admit it: I stood up from my seat, double fist pump style. Sing it, sister!

Flash forward to the night after where I learn the cold hard truth:
Carrie Underwood was not actually there.




It was merely a SINGING HOLOGRAM. Seriously. It looked so real...from the 400s. Is this where our concerts are headed? Cookin' up a fake hologram of real people? I don't like it. I don't like it one little bit.

Comments

Jan said…
Good one, Kerri. LOL
Kristi said…
That's so nuts! Love the double fist pump though.

Popular Posts