cutting the cheese.

Cheese. You sweet delectable dangerous dairy product you.

I love it and I hate it.

I love it because well, come on, it's cheese.

I hate it because - truth be told - it doesn't really help my body in the unhealthy doses I tend to eat it in.

That said, I may be a month late, but I'm introducing a new rule into my eating habits (note: I don't use the word "diet." Diet just seems so negative, so temporary and so angry!).

My new rule? Limit the cheese.

This won't stop me from eating pizza or the occasional mac n cheese, but I'm hoping it will stop me from eating cheese and crackers for dinner. Yes, I'm 28 (for one more week!) and still eat just that for dinner. Stop judging. It's delicious.

Here's the sad little cheese I removed from my sandwich today:



Go ahead and call me out on the bite missing (Mike already did), but I said limit myself, not deprive.

Comments

Popular Posts