that time i became a homeowner.

By some twist of fate, I am now officially a homeowner and officially moved into said home.

How did that happen, you ask? Excellent question.

I think I'd really say luck, knowing this was the right step and just finding the time to make it happen. Also knowing this meant investing a lot of moneys, I wanted to find something that was just right for me. 

On Friday, April 18, I found it. I walked into my now condo and instantly knew: this was it. I made my offer a mere 3.5 hours after initially walking in the door and by midday Saturday, the sellers and I came to agreement.

I officially closed on Thursday, May 29 then just got the move over with Friday, May 30. Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind six weeks. A whirlwind of awesome.

I absolutely love it and can't wait to keep tweaking it until it feels like home home. But here are some sneak peeks into my little abode:

The foyer as you walk in the front door. 
Can't beat that pop of color in the bathroom.
What to put above the bed is a work in progress.
Pretty pumped to actually have a DOOR to the bedroom now.
It's the little things.

Oh geez. I might actually have to start cooking.
Incognito desk area.
Can't wait to use that fireplace all winter long.
Oh a not a shabby view to boot!
I know what you're thinking now! You should come visit. Why, yes, yes I agree!

Author's note: HUGE shout out to my parents who helped with the decor and kept me sane during this whole process. You guys are the best.

Comments

Popular Posts