just a little soapbox.

I'm tired of reading fitness blogs that preach what you should and should not do.

I'm not certified...in anything really. Other than being 100% real and a lady with a hard full-time job that often leaves me coming home, exhausted. I still get up in the mornings and work out. Or if I opt to snooze a bit, I do my darnest to get a post-work workout in.

Every single one of us is different. It's what makes the world go round and keeps it interesting. Exercise is good for the health. I'd even "argue" better for the mental health than anything.

There is no wrong way to move.
woohoo













So please don't tell me to stop eating cheese or stop eating Kit Kats. Don't tell me to stop counting calories or stop counting steps or whatever it is you might need to count.

If counting helps you hold yourself accountable, then count. If you need to walk instead of run, then walk. I say: keep doing whatever works for you. Because those people telling you to "stop" should really be telling you to GO. And you should be proud of yourself for going.

Comments

Popular Posts