Team Conan.

Conan vs. Leno.

Conan vs. NBC. Well, I've decided to take a stand. At lunch with some co-workers last Friday, we discussed how bummed we were that Leno was not stepping down. This prompted my old noggin to get thinking.

I wrote the following letter and created a mock cover of one of our magazines that we sent to "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" to show our support.

Hopefully, I have the right address and hopefully, he gets our message and support.

Dear Mr. O’Brien:

I work for a publishing company that publishes five trade publications, one of which is Packaging World. Typically we run articles focused on the business of packaging and packaging machinery on all sorts of items. With all the controversy and conversations lately regarding the change NBC wants to make with The Tonight Show slot, I thought I’d show our company’s support through this mock cover I put together. Please see enclosed as a means of our support.

Wherever you end up (on whatever network), I can assure you that you have not lost my viewership. I am and have been a huge fan for a long time as your quirky humor is much needed after long days.

Please keep up the great work and know there is a small publishing company in Chicago that has your back!

Best regards,

Kerri Angel

Promotions and Industry Events Manager
Summit Publishing/Summit Media, LLC
330 N. Wabash Ave., Suite 2401
Chicago, IL 60611
www.packworld.com

And here's the mock cover:

(Photography credit: Used photo of Conan O’Brien as seen here)

Comments

Popular Posts