"You're Looking Kinda Fly Tonight, Girl"

Check it.

So the lights have randomly been shutting off in our office for the past week or so. For no apparent reason.

I don't mind it so much as it gives me an excuse to turn on my ultra-vintage lamp that I have on my desk.

Each time the lights randomly turn off, I sing this song in my head (circa junior high? I think):



Really - there's nothing hotter than a pale male with purposefully gelled hair in a sweet pleather jacket (or sick black overalls) throwing himself into a camera and crooning, "I ain't fooled by your thin disguise/I can see I'm getting through, babe/Girl, don't deny the way you feel/You know you gotta trust me."

I can't think of a single reason not to trust one of these lads when the lights do in fact go out. I also enjoy the choreographed bowling alley dance.

Comments

Popular Posts