Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"You're Looking Kinda Fly Tonight, Girl"

Check it.

So the lights have randomly been shutting off in our office for the past week or so. For no apparent reason.

I don't mind it so much as it gives me an excuse to turn on my ultra-vintage lamp that I have on my desk.

Each time the lights randomly turn off, I sing this song in my head (circa junior high? I think):



Really - there's nothing hotter than a pale male with purposefully gelled hair in a sweet pleather jacket (or sick black overalls) throwing himself into a camera and crooning, "I ain't fooled by your thin disguise/I can see I'm getting through, babe/Girl, don't deny the way you feel/You know you gotta trust me."

I can't think of a single reason not to trust one of these lads when the lights do in fact go out. I also enjoy the choreographed bowling alley dance.

No comments: