it's here! it's here! it's here!

Today is the first official day of spring training games for my beloved Cubbies.

Yes, on Friday, I spent two plus hours in a virtual waiting room to snag at least two games in April. I've been determined to go to Opening Weekend at Wrigley since the beginning of time. Of course that's not an exaggeration. I only purchased April tickets because that is the one month where optimism is the highest for Cubs fans. Since it's the beginning of the season, optimism is renewed and everyone's excited. May, June, July and on - depending on the opponent - you can usually just walk up and purchase tickets of some type.

I am happy to report that this year's purchasing was a success. Game Two tickets are miiiiiiine. Finally!

I cannot wait. Cannot wait one more minute. Baseball's in my blood and almost five months without it, is unbearable. Again, not an exaggeration.

Comments

Popular Posts