Good Work, Facebook.

Facebook has all of these (silly and time wasting) applications nowadays. I don't really pay attention to them. However, I did cave and use this one called "2009 in review" last night. Okay, I just made up that name. It is actually called "My Year in Photos." Maybe it's new this year, maybe it's not.

Either way, it's damn cool.

It automatically creates a collage of all the pictures you've uploaded or that you have been tagged in to show you all you've done in the past year.

I'd say FB did a fabulous job of chosing pictures because Lord knows - I'd never be able to chose myself. How do you rank the events in your own life? Answer: you don't - you allow a Web site to do it for you.


So, 2009, it's been real, but it's time for a new year.

I can't wait for 2010 to strut its stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts