Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?

I'll give you one guess.

Give up?

Fine.

What's wrong with this picture is that it was not taken outside my front door in Chicago - it was taken in Washington DC! What the what?

My friend, Chris, took this from his phone and sent it to us in a very friendly e-mail to which he said: "Never thought I'd say this, but I think we have Chicago beat!" For once, I am jealous. So very jealous.

Especially after I just returned from running some errands in this lovely sleet slash rain slash random flurries precipitation deal we've got going on here in the Midwest. I know patience is a virtue, but Christmas is on Friday! Give me something to work with here, weatherman. Please! Granted I want the weather to cooperate so the last brother can make his way to Chicago smoothly - but snow! Come onnnnnnnn.

No comments: