I Love Elephants.

Also have, always will. Thanks to my brother, Mark, he randomly sent me a clip I had forgotten was on YouTube. This was the elephant walk in downtown New York City to open up the 137th edition of Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey circus at Madison Square Garden. It's tradition to walk the elephants, horses and mini-horses off the train cars and lead them to the arena. Seeing as NYC is typically known as the "city that never sleeps," we had to walk them through the city in the middle of the night. This video was taken around 1:30am. Probably one of THE coolest things I have ever gotten to do in my life.

Check out around second 24 and you might see someone familiar. Someone had to bring up the rear!



Hard to believe this was work for a couple years! Time sure flies - whether we want it to fly by or not.

Comments

Popular Posts