She Was Definitely Runnin' It...

...Like, like, like a circus.



I think it's totally fair that I had high expectations of Britney's latest, the CIRCUS tour. Afterall, I worked for the Greatest Show on Earth.

Truth be told, what we witnessed, live, in person, last night could not exactly be called the circus as I don't really know what we saw. Freakshow? Maybe.

What I do know is that if there was any child there under the age of 12, they will be permanently scarred...particularly during a video of B.Spears and co. interrupting "Sweet Dreams are Made of These" in Marilyn Manson style. I'm not joking. And no, I don't want to know what Marilyn's dreams are made of.

Shock factor? Yes.
Thrilling? Yes.
Loved
every
single
second
of
it.

And Britney? Oh, she's back...she is definitely back, complete with old school moves to "Hit me, baby, one more time."


No OOPS needed...She's done it again!

Comments

Popular Posts