ignorance is baffling.

At the risk of falling victim to the double post, this is one link worth posting over and over (again).

As I mentioned when I initially shared this with my Facebook friends, I'm by no means political, but this goes beyond politics and straight to humanity.

A definite must-read.

http://specialolympicsblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/an-open-letter-to-ann-coulter/

In short, the above URL is an open letter from Special Olympic athlete John Stephens, who responds in the classiest of manners, to an insensitive tweet by Ann Coulter (an extremely conservative author) following the Presidential debate Tuesday night.

Stay classy, John Stephens. I'd like to shake your hand one day. May we all be so lucky to know someone of your character in our lives.
image credit
Sidenote: I should not have read this follow up article because it just makes me more mad.

Comments

Popular Posts