Hallo-what?

As October nears and the air begins to chill, this can only mean one thing:

** Time to start freaking out about having the best Halloween costume ever - something original, that has never been done before! AHHH.

If you're feeling the stress of a great costume, well that's lame because it is early. However, lucky for you, I have come up with a few even lamer options! Yay. Awesome. But whatever you do, don't tell anyone you heard these from me.

1) Take a popular song lyrics and to quote that Project Runway dude with the accent from nowhere, "Make it work." Here's one I thought of: Tune into "Girl on TV" by LFO [yes, the Lyte Funky Ones...come on, people] and if you're a girl (or I guess, even if you're not), channel Jennifer Love Hewitt and be the girl on TV. Find a cardboard box, cut space for the screen, place on head, DONE.

2) New kids on the block are "back," (according to my friend, A). You could be a new kid on the block. Dress however you want and wear a name tag that says "Hi, I'm the new kid on the block." Therefore, no explanation needed.

3) Every year, my mom suggests being a "serial killer." Though a morbid thought, the costume would be entertaining. She says to place cereal boxes all over your body and carry around a [fake] knife. Hmmm. This costume isn't recommended by me.

4) I know this has been done because well, I did it last year: Nudist on strike. I'm not explaining this to you because it's clever. However, I will tell you that clothing is required.

5) Old Navy. Wear a bunch of clothing that is faded/distressed navy. You could also walk around singing Ingrid Michaelson then you'd practically be an Old Navy commercial.

...That's all I've got for now. Oh and I do have a random candy corn fact! Nearly 35 million pounds of candy corn are produced every year. Sweeeeet.



Comments

Popular Posts