Purse-suing A Design

For Mom's Day, I felt it only necessary to not only get my mom a gift, but to also get myself one as well since my gift required active participation.

My thought was this: she wouldn't have a Mom's Day without me so why not give her something that we both can enjoy?

Enter: Lill Studio - a beautiful mecca of a place where you not only automatically receive a new purse, but you get to decide which purse you want and design it!

My mom and I traveled there about three weeks ago and wouldn't you know: Peg picked out the style she wanted and fabrics and low & behold, a pre-made purse of just that had arrived at the store the day before. Fate? I'd say so. She got hers immediately.

Mine took about three weeks to make and I just picked it up:


I love it and I can't wait to use it! Tonight was a big night: new haircut/highlights and a new purse! I know what you're thinking and let me tell you: I'm shocked I didn't hit the town also.

Comments

Emily Blinn said…
Hi Ker! Love the new bag and love 1154 Lill! :)

Popular Posts