Dear You,

I'm glad you're reading this blog post because it means these things are not going unsaid. I recently stumbled upon a web site called "The Things Unsaid Project." It's a new development self-described as "a daring new social art project that allows individuals the opportunity to voice their long-silent words and remind us all of our shared connections, emotions, and experiences."

http://thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com/

I have to admit - my hope for you is that you have the strength and the know-how to tell the hypothetical person how you are feeling now, rather than waiting for it to become the "unsaid."

I also wish I had the power to bring people back so these letters wouldn't have to be unsaid. So many wishes and hopes. But know this: you're never alone.

Word,
Kerri

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great blog--thanks for writing about the project. We agree, better to talk your frustrations out but we understand the difficulties in that at times and wanted to provide an outlet. Better late--and written with pen and paper--than never.

-Shawn Sullivan, The Things Unsaid Project

Popular Posts