tricky mice.

One wouldn't think it'd be that difficult to hang onto a good mouse for your computer. Yet, for whatever reason, my mice don't tend to stick around long at the office. I've resorted to using a free mouse from one of our advertisers. Yes, those are floating devices in said mouse. And yes, it's okay to be jealous.

Somewhere in my move from Philadephia to Chicago, I lost my beloved "Greatest Show on Earth" mouse pad and I know it'd be easy enough to request a new one from the friends who are still there, but instead, I tapped into my creative side.

The thing about this free mouse is that it requires a piece of paper in order to move around correctly. The after-hours cleaning lady kept throwing out my paper that I was using and with the environment on my mind, I created my own mouse pad:

Comments

Popular Posts