pack it up. pack it in.

Let me begin.

* * * * * * * * *
There are certain times in one's career that can be defined as life changing. Yesterday was one of those times for my dad. And I'm going to take the opportunity to brag about it because I know he won't do it and well, what else are daughters for?

Big news in the packaging industry was announced publicly yesterday morning: PMMI is buying Summit Media Group! Which is just so fantastic for so many reasons.

The real reason you should care is because this business deal is the result of my dad being awesome (and I guess nurturing relationships for 20 years probably didn't hurt).

This is proof hard work, honesty and loyalty can take you places in the workspace you didn't even know you could venture to. Putting his heart into a little publishing company all those years ago - which is now emerging in the industry as a media guru on its game - innovating left and right.

I truly could not be more proud of what this guy and his team have achieved.

So kudos to you, J.Man! Here's to the future. So pumped to see what's in store.


Comments

Popular Posts