#tbt

Does this feel even more like a Throwback Thursday because I'm actually posting?

Well, believe you me, your eyes do not deceive you. This is present time and I'm back...with a #tbt post because these are some things I'm loving today - which are bringing it back:
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They were on sale at the grocery store the other day and I had to have them. Now that the entire box is gone, I remember why I cannot keep this item in my own house.

Image credit
  • Let me Blow Your Mind. a la the E-V-E and Gwen Stefani. Man, this jam brings me back to high school and when I thought I was just the coolest - blaring it with the top off the Jeep and cruisin' the GE streets.


  • The 64 mega-pack from Crayola with the sharpener. I haven't bought school supplies in years, but I saw a picture of a crayon box the other day and thought YES. That's the stuff! These used to be so hard to come by and man, did you have your pick of the litter when you had 64 colors to share.
Image credit

So much goodness. Back in the day.

Comments

Popular Posts