stretch goal.

 When this year started, I had set reasonable intentions for myself: 

  • stay hydrated
  • stay hopeful
  • stay present
  • and stretch after exercising, gosh darn it
All of which are still very much a work in progress and will be probably forever. That said, I have made stretching a priority - whether it's after a workout or on recovery days. 

Since I'm not great at doing it on my own, I lean on Peloton. They offer so many different options (stretching aside) and for me, I need someone forcing me to stretch for 10 or 20 minutes straight, guiding me through a program.

And while my hammies are still pretty tight, I am pretty pumped to share: I can now *almost* touch my toes on the first try. And definitely touch them on the second or third.

Talk about stretch gooooooals.

Comments

Popular Posts