Hardly Romantic, but Highly Entertaining

My friend, M, and I are (were) obsessed with "The Hills," only because their so-called lives are on such the opposite spectrum of ours - it was entertaining to watch. Needless to say, when I chatted with her yesterday and said, "Oooo I can't believe we haven't talked about this yet..." As always, M didn't let me down and guessed that someone was either pregnant or had secretly eloped.

If you said the latter, then ding! ding! ding!

Speidi tie the knot

Our favorite couple (and mind you, I use that term very loosely) has done the unexpected - gotten married with nary a camera in sight. I think that is the biggest shock for me to take in.

Now it's got me wondering...who's next? Audrina and Justin Bobby? Lo and Brody? Oh, the possibilities really are endless!

Comments

Popular Posts