Wine Not?

Cuz you gotta have friends.

Tonight was a drink one glass of wine too many, eat one handful of popcorn too much, but laugh at past memories that were created with friends kinda night. After watching the home movie of two good friends getting married, I truly feel happy and satisfied.


We are brought here to make a difference and influence each other and challenge each other. I am such a fortunate person because my friends? They do that to me every day. They challenge me and make me better. Granted, I can't tell a lie, I'm totally okay with the person I am, but my friends make me an even better Kerri and Lord knows where I'd be without them.

Today was a "putting out fires at work" kinda day and tonight was just the perfect medicine I needed to reminded of what truly is important in life.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: laughing is awesome. If you can make others laugh or make yourself laugh or laugh at yourself, you are already a step ahead of the game.

(I guess I should have warned you this was going to get sappy, but consider yourself warned now)

Comments

Popular Posts