go with the flo.

A friend told me last year that I reminded her of Flo from those Progressive commercials. I know some of you can't stand her, but I think she's hysterical. It's about getting excited over the little things.

I just received the daily newsletter from Women's Health Magazine about how to boost your happiness and thought they were worthy of sharing on this gray January day:

1. Have an attitude of gratitude.  
Be thankful for something that made you smile earlier today or earlier this week.
2. Banish the comparisons.
We're all different and are good at different things. Bask in your own successfulness - and no, it doesn't make you selfish.
3. Find meaning in your work.
No one wants to hear you complain about your job. So if you don't like it, change it.
4. Hang with happy people.
Speaks for itself.

Comments

Popular Posts