stop toying with my zodiac emotions, astrology.

Funny how yesterday, people were in an uproar about their zodiac signs changing - which is ironic because I could have sworn at least half of those people claimed they don't believe in horoscopes. Hmmm...

Talk about panic.

I'm not a big believer in astrology, but I've always loved that I am an Aquarius. This after I learned that your zodiac sign does not always start with the first letter of your last name. I was so naive when I was younger.

Fear not, horoscope readers, your zodiac sign has not changed.

Whew. Now we can all enjoy the weekend and lay our zodiac worries to rest. And in an attempt to keep up with the fad, here's today's Aquarius horoscope:

"Your ability to learn things is ramped up today — so get out there and educate yourself! It’s a really good day for absorbing new info and ensuring that you can make the smartest moves in the days to come."


YEAH! Thanks for the vague impression that today (and today only) is a good day to absorb new info!

Also, anyone else find this image a bit creepy? Why is he grasping that unknown object which apparently leaks so adoringly?

Comments

Popular Posts