tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya! tomorrow

Hold the phone.

Did I just read what I think I read?

The glorious little gem of a movie Annie is being re-made?

First, Jay-Z releases a version of "It's a Hard Knock Life (For Us)," but he's stepping up his game in a whole 'nother way. Can I getta wha wha?

He will be producing a remake of Annie and the little-ginger-with-a-fro-and-the-cutest-red-dress-ever-wearing girl will be played by...wait for it...Willow Smith. Read all about it here.

It's funny to me that for such a talented song writer, Jay-Z would want to remake something, rather than make his own. Maybe he'll cast Beyonce as ol' Ms. Hannigan! Oh, the possibilities are endless.

Pretty confident I won't be seeing this one in theaters unless of course, Annie decides to whipherhairbackandforth whipherhairbackandforth!

Comments

Popular Posts