when a mystic sister reads your mind

There I was, strolling through the usual daily fix of blogs I love, when I found myself reading a certain post, nodding and mentally saying "yep", "nailed it", "ugh! me too!" as I clung onto every word.

As I read my dear friend Kristi's blog post entitled "WHEN YOU WONDER WHY YOU WRITE", I couldn't help but think she needs to get out of my head. This isn't the first or last time I know I'll have to warn her of that.

But her post truly hit the nail on the head.

I started this blog in 2008 (I think?) and there have been a few (hundred) times when I thought, why am I even doing this? The reason is: I truly love to write.

And I'm gonna keep on writing (even though I make basically zero dollars off of it) because it makes me happy. And also sometimes I receive random Facebook messages of the like that really just make my day:


And the point of this post? To say thanks, Kristi, you wise owl you.

image credit

Comments

Popular Posts