all the feelings.

You guys, turning 31 has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. Kid you not. This birthday kinda snuck on me and I've never felt more loved than the love I felt this past weekend.

I was standing in line at Target on Saturday and just felt this flutter. And that flutter was pure happiness. I'm grateful for everything that's happened in this past year and I know - as in, really and truly know - that the best is yet to come.

How cute is The Peg?

Accidental matchsies:

Ricky got me the most special card in the world:

Kicked off Valentine's Day with a FaceTime date with this cutie patootie:

Flowers never ever ever get old:

Birthday shenanigans:

High five struggles with my brother from another mother:

Streetah's never fails:

Thanks for being a part of this adventure of mine - let's do this, 31!

Comments

Popular Posts