owning the night like the 4th of july

Welp.

I just got to spend ten days in my most favorite place ever. Yes, I realize I haven't been everywhere this wonderful world has to offer, but I know enough about me that I feel as relaxed as ever when I'm on Cape time. And that is worth every single penny.

Originally, I was slated to spend about 6.4 days there but as I sat on the picture perfect beach day as pictured below:

I realized that leaving Wednesday was just too soon. I need more time. So I did what any self-sufficient smart folk would do: hopped onto the SWA app (whilst on said beach) and booked myself a different flight out for Sunday night. For a mere $26 more. Guys, it was clearly a no brainer. And a pretty genius move, if I do say so myself.

That said, this trip was filled with some house upkeep, completely wonderful beach time and solid running.

I feel refreshed, revitalized and yet not...ready to leave at all.

I don't know what it is about this place that just feels hypnotic and magical. And I know I am so blessed that I truly can come back whenever, yet whenever I cross over that bridge back to reality, it hurts.

I guess that's a good sign?
hi pretty running path.
mark does a great job of reading on the new deck.
guess whose geeky idea it was to hold up 4 fingers for the 4th of july?
surely NOT MINE.
history! mugs consuming food at sesuit harbor in the summatime.
the most gorgeous dune tour ever.
adorable-ness.
hi pretty.
never ever gonna get old.
so cool.
mutual adoration.
it truly hurts to leave.
truly.

Comments

Popular Posts