one year of bella-ness!

A year ago today, I was walking into Felines & Canines, ready to meet my soon-to-be Bella. While I knew life could potentially change, I was also convinced she wouldn't turn out to be the dog I hoped and I'd leave empty handed.

Boy, was I ever wrong. And thank goodness for that.

When I first saw her on Petfinder, her name was "Tiff" and she was described as "sweet but timid". It was her eyes that did me in. I knew I had to at least meet her and here we stand: one year later.

It's been a bit challenging, definitely life changing and I'm pretty confident I've never been obsessed with anything more in my life.

I'm just so happy this perky, energetic, cuddly, gentle sweetheart ended up with me. I can only hope this next year brings less remote controls chewed upon, less pillows snacked on and even more fun.











Comments

Popular Posts