Lucky...

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
- "Lucky"


Newlywed, we all jumped for joy at the official Klears. My heart hasn't been happier in a long time. The weather held out for a reason. It was just a dream and I wasn't even the one getting married. Seeing as I suffered from perma-grin the entire time we were down there, I have no idea how I am eventually going to be able to get married. I can barely handle my friends'!


DPU pic was a must.

And here's to the best years yet to come for Mr. and Mrs. Klear! CHEERS!

Comments

Unknown said…
aw, ker! i just found this gem of a blog entry...thank you so much woman! :o) we too, had perma-grins from having such unbelievably amazing friends to celebrate with!

love love.
kris

Popular Posts