An Empire State of Mind.

Three days in NYC is plenty for me.

While Midtown is rough with all the freaking thousands of people rushing around to hurry up and wait, there are some redeeming qualities to this city. Central Park is pretty ridiculous - random waterfalls, grassy knolls, all kinds of people and horse-drawn carriages! A man-made movie set.

Last night, I got the chance to catch up with two old coworkers who will forever be engrained in my life and for this I feel fortunate. We ended the night at the rooftop bar of Hotel Empire with a view that looked a lil somethin' like this:


We spent the night reminiscing about our mutual dislike for Philly but how we suffered through & made the most of it...how our first office was the size of a closet with really pleasant Coke stains on the wall and no AC in the dead of summer...how we drove to a Panera in Delaware once simply to get internet to be able to work...the list goes on and on.

It made me realize I've experienced a whole lot as a 26 year old...and I'm so pumped about what else can possibly be happen next.

Tonight's focus is game 6. Blackhawks vs. Flyers. I'll be on the plane. Good timing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate being on a plane during an important game!

Popular Posts