what happy-ness means to YOU

Happiness.

It sounds so simple, yet we make it hard. Stressed out with everyday life. I mean, you guys, I get "stressed out" when I go to the grocery store. Ridiculous, I know.

My friend, Helen, posted an intriguing link on the Facebook yesterday and ever the eager clicker, I clicked.

And it took me here:
100 Happy Days.
What? What a silly question! The easy answer is yes, duh. But then I got to thinking about how I've been living my life these days (whoa, deep thoughts, Ker) and I realized this is a challenge I need to accept.

I'm a happy person anyways but 2014 has been stressful. I need a change in perspective so I started the 100 Happy Days challenge today and already LOVING it.

Basically, you sign up on said website above. Choose which platform you want to share your "happy" pics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or email) then have at it!

So day one of happy looks like this:
Morning workouts with this on the playlist make me happy.
The real question is: can YOU be happy 100 days in a row too?

And if you feel like groovin' to that happy tune also, have at it:

Comments

Popular Posts