Predictacall

This is my friend.
What you don't know about this friend is that she has the uncanny ability to predict who is calling her before the call happens. I was explaining about this so-called "disease" called phantom vibrations, where you think you hear or feel your phone vibrating, when in fact, it's not.

She went on to mention that she occasionally picks up her phone to call someone only to find that person is calling her AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. Now - I know you might be thinking - why is this a big deal? This happens to me all the time. Well, get off your high horse, buckoo, because we're not trying to impress anyone. We're just simply trying to patent a name for what it feels like to pick up the phone to call someone who is calling you simultaneously. Have no fear - PREDICTACALL is the ability to predict someone is calling you at the same time you pick up the phone to call them.

I know you've been searching for the right term for years and YOU ARE WELCOME for giving you the answers.

And for this, I went to college...

Comments

Popular Posts