What's Wrong With This Picture?

I'll give you one guess.

Give up?

Fine.

What's wrong with this picture is that it was not taken outside my front door in Chicago - it was taken in Washington DC! What the what?

My friend, Chris, took this from his phone and sent it to us in a very friendly e-mail to which he said: "Never thought I'd say this, but I think we have Chicago beat!" For once, I am jealous. So very jealous.

Especially after I just returned from running some errands in this lovely sleet slash rain slash random flurries precipitation deal we've got going on here in the Midwest. I know patience is a virtue, but Christmas is on Friday! Give me something to work with here, weatherman. Please! Granted I want the weather to cooperate so the last brother can make his way to Chicago smoothly - but snow! Come onnnnnnnn.

Comments

Popular Posts